Monday, 21 November 2011

my first day for second semester......

salam semua..
...hari nie....merupakan hari pertama for sem kedua atekk!....im extreamly excited but...there is a few thing that make me stringy.. ..huhuhu....first of all is bout my PTPTN....my money is become "zero"...(mak aih....boros giler budak nie....v_v)..and the money is not enter yet to my account....huhuhuhu....i need to fasting hahaha.....so eventually....i have my own fund...huhhuhu....god save me....alhamdullillah....
for da second is my new room is very bad..especially for the internet signal....huhuhu....(kata orang.....macm toooootttt....)... luckily i have beloved broadband..so im still can update my FB and blog. ...also...the rate of air pollution is really worst!!....uhukk!!..uhuk!!....the smell is extreamly rotten...its come from the factory next my residential college....(tak lama maty la aq kat sini......)..other that im also get my new roommates...hahaha...its quiet hard for me...coz..im not sociable person...for these 2 days... i just keep quiet silently..and do not talk anything....huhuhuhu....(howcome la...aq nak hidup sepanjang semm senyap je.....insyaallah bolehhh!!...=D)...
other thing that made me stringy is...bout my course......there is a lot of problem....i had registered in my section that have been my choice....but...when the time table published...i have been in different section and sometimes my name is not in the list..... how come those thing happen....i know...these all is the risk of using internet online system during the enrollment...fortunately i have my PA.....or academic adviser...she help me a lot....hem...thanks Cik Baizura...=D ..... 
i think this is much for today expression...,,hope its become greater for tommorow....and hope Malaysia football team will become champion tonight contention ....beat the worst garuda.....hahahaha
okehhh.....sampai sini je dulu..salam...


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...