Tuesday, 29 November 2011

my first time learning Chinese languages mandarin....

assalamualaikum and 'ni hau ma'.....hahaha,,,,salam pertemuan semula....today in my life history....my first time learning mandarin, its was very fantastic and im very interested....hahahaha...well from the kindergarten till my secondary school..im just learn 3 languages...first is Bahasa Melayu, second is English and third is Bahasa Arab...and now...im on my way to study how to speak and write properly mandarin...hahaha...my lecturer is very awesome...she teach me how to speak mandarin in appropriate intonation...hahaha...its quiet hard at the first time...but...after shape up ...now i can say a few common words like good morning,hello,and so on...im hope my next class would be more attractive and fun...hahaha....i think that's all for now...
see u later assalamualaikum..bye-bye...=D    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...