Friday, 16 December 2011

all my bestiee~~~.......^_^...time to thanks...

Aassalamualaikum guys....
do you have your happy day??...good....hahaha today i want to tell about my bestfriend
in my life, i just have 3 and half bestfriend...hahaha....what the nonsense have half best friends....latter i will tell you bout the reasons...hehehehe actually i got this idea to post about friend is from other blogger..(ciplak dan cetak rompak idea org lain ...)..=)..this because i too busy and i don't get any idea to post on my blog....hahaha...so enjoy it...

the first is my first beloved friend till the end of time.....he is Qutaibah abdul Aziz....or qutai...hehehe.....he is very extreamly great friend that i ever seen....hehehe....the one thing that i don't like about qutai is...he like to say that he is not a good friend for me....always deny...huhuhu...hope one day he will stop to do that,..he lives at peserai...its very close to my home...hahaha...now...he studied at UiTM shah alam...in law course...hehehe..thats cool...take a law course....hope one day he will become a great magistrate or lawyer insyaallah...
 this is qutaibah...hehehehe...

p/s = to qutaibah...you are my good sahabat in my life....hahaha.....hope you will strive for success always...and i always pray for you dude...haha...god save the qutai!!...=D.....

the second one is a girl....hahaha...but she not my special girl in my heart...=P.just friend  okey.....she is Asreen....student of foundation in science at UNiMAS.....huu...she come frome Batu Pahat....i know asreen at pre-diploma program....just same with qutai...hahah...asreen like to keep quiet and pensive...she always tell me bout her problems and azwa also tell my problem to asreen...and she always give me advice and motivation...just like my counselor  hehehehe...personal adviser....she really good in a lot of thing....
asreen.....

p/s = to asreen....thanks for being my friends and hope its endless....and you...keep strong...even a huge problems come..hope you will broad to India and become a helpful doctor.. ..i will always pray the goodness for you....god save the asreen....hehehe.....

third one is someone i never meet......just know from the social web...Facebook...hehehe...but he is qutai friends....he is Nasarudin iskandar....a.k.a nash....hahaha.ery good..he is very good friends....qutai always said like that...huhuuh...he come from JB....now studied at UiTM kuantan in law course...hahaha.... event i never meet nash face to face...but..its ok...as long he can be my sahabat.... that's cool...hahaha.....he alwas make this..
"hahaha..=P "
hehehehe......especially in facebook...haha

this is nash......hahaha

p/s = to nash...thanks for being my friends...hope this friendship will endless until judgmental day....and..you!...keep success and always be the first...i will always pray for you...huhuh... god save the nash...hahaha....

the half is....my schoolmate...but different class.. i know this broo!..from form two...he is very shy and quiet....he like to play badminton...(habis duit die beli racket )...this guy is Fadir Al-Hafiz...a.k.a fadir....hahaha....actually he come from kuantan....he was born there...but grow up at senggarang.BP....the reason why he become just half best friend is because i never told him about my problems...hahaha...so he become half only...hehehehe.....actually its just joke...he very good friends...always help me...and we will go anywhere when the sem brake come...hahaha....now...fadir studied at UiTM sri Iskandar perak..in interior designer,,,,huhuhu....
i introduce this is fadir....=P hahaha...

p/s = to fadir ...thanks to being my friends.....hope the others sem brake..we will hangout to somewhere else..hahaha...hope one day you will become a good and famous interior designer just like 'eric leong' ...hehehehe...im will always pray goodness for you...and hope you to..god save the fadir...!!..hehehe...=D

thats all my bestsahabat...they all are very kind to me...and very good sahabat in the world and akhirat.... before i stop  i want share some this hadith from our prophet Muhammad SAW....

“Jika seseorang itu sayang kepada sahabatnya maka hendaklah dia beritahu bahawa dia menyayanginya.” (Riwayat Abu Daud)

so...kepada semua sahabat-sahabat ku yang di kasihi.....aq sayang korang kuat ketad mampat sampai kiamat!!!....=D....friend forever....<3

2 comments:

  1. aawwwww... terharuuuu.. hahahahahh.. :P *gedik..!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nash !!hakhakhakhak....terharu ker..=P....hehehe..pleasure...saja jewp post pasal bestfriend aq...hehehe....hope ko suka...=)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...