Sunday, 15 January 2012

the nostalgia come....my beloved family...

assalamualaikum and happy day guys all..
...today azwa is gonna talk about my family nostalgia....huhuhh....
because im just newly get my fathers pictures when he was small....huhuh...

my dad family are have some relation to Javanese blood...where my great great grandfather ore immigrant form javanese land....the district called Kabupaten Purworejo, berdekatan dengan Kota Jogjakarta...(itulah yang diberitahu kepada azwa...Allahuaalam...)...my great grandfather's name is Ali Rejo...he has come to malay or johor to make his new life...on that time malaya is not independent yet....and they are still one archipelago ....when he comes to johor...he open the jungle or forest and make placement....then when malaya get the independent they get the citizenship and the land grant.......so they make their life happily in malaya..my great2 grandparents are passed away long time ago...(azwa pon takpernah jumpa...kubur nya juga tak diketahui di mana..sbb hilang tanda semasa banjir..)....

 my late grandfather is third generation from the javanese...his name is Haji Dayat Bin Buyamin(tokwan)..he was married with my grandmother ...Hajh. Barini bt Mardi...and had 8 children...my dad was the first child...and the last is my maksu 21 years old 0n 2012....huhuhu...my grandfather is a businessman ...he have a small 'warung' at Parit Raja...but when he get old...he stop his business and just stay home and finished his money...hehehe...tokwan is one of my idol...huuhuhu...he was very pious man...and strong in religion...and most important is he was very patient...a lots of sad, and meaningfulness life story i get form him... my grandmother is very strict person and fierce!!.....(tuh dulu ar....sekarang die dah tak garang......hehehehe....)



the left is my grandfather with my dad when he was small...=)/
right is my dad first three sibling...a.k.a the three musketeers..hehehe..=)

this is during my paklang wedding (azwa just 4 years old...hehehe)

this is my grandfather and grandma with my uncle...

my grandfather n grandma during perform haj at Arafat..

my late grandfather afew days before he passes away...='(

my uncle...capt. Hirmawan dayat..(kanan sekali)

my uncle during Sultan Mizan Coronation...(circle)


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my mother are from Negeri Perlis and have some Siamese blood ...the northernmost state in Malaysia...he was came to johore to find job after her SPM....hahaha....from my mother story...my family from mother side has some relation to Perlis Royal Family....my late greatgrandparents(Tok Penghulu Choh) is a village headman...and he has a good connection to the palace on that time...the Raja Perlis (Tuanku Syed Jamalulail)...often comes to my late grandfather house to hang out and chat...he will come with elephant!...hehehe...event my grandmother wedding the Raja Perlis give permission to wear yellow dressing..(adalah menjadi larangan di zaman dahulu kala untuk rakyat jelata memakai persalinan kuning kerana khas nya untuk raja sahaja...)..and more intresting is the Raja presented a pair of elephants to my grandfather...(tapi gajah dua ekor tuh dah hilang kena curi....ade jumpa balik....dan die kenal tuan die...tapi atok azwa biar je orang tuh jaga....sbb gajah tuh besar sangat..tak boleh nak simpan dalam almari.....hehehehe)....
so when azwa back to perlis every year...azwa will went to see my mother birth house where the king often visited....today the house was left and empty...(jadi rumah hantu kowt..hehehe...)...a lots of treasure inside the house has been steal like culinary set made by gold, and more priceless property...


my dad and my mum...=)









this is the house....actually the house is bigger than this...but some part of the house has been collapse...this house is one of Negeri Perlis Heritage  

and now is my story life....
i am the first grandchildren in my big family......so azwa get more superiority than the others....hahaha....but im not one who estate hope....hahaha...if i want my property...i will find it myself....and azwa extremly hate to the person who get scramble about treasure...huh!!...what the heck!!...takyah nak gaduh sangat adik beradik pasal harta.....tak bawak ke mati lah okey...hahaha....

azwa umur 4 tahun...

azwa umur setahun

 azwa umur setahun

my birthday pic collection....=D
 now my big family!!!
perlis

johor

i think thats all about my family(generally)...i loved and proud of my family...hehehehe
see u later...
Assalamualaikumm.


4 comments:

  1. waa .
    hebat2 la fmly kaw .
    t'kejot jgk aku bace .
    hehe .
    cm x pcye ade darah2 raje .
    hehe .
    kau pn ade darah raja .
    raja b'siong kowt .
    hehehe
    ~najib~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.....najib.....memang la aq takde darah raja....hehehe...lau ade..takde lah aq dok hidup susah mcm nie...hehehe...aq cakap....moyang aq kawan baik Raja jewp....lg satu....semua yg aq cerita nie...kisah sebenar..hahaha....anyway...thanks la sudi datang ke mari....hehehe....sangat saya hargai....terharu plak..sayang kaw kuat3!!!.=P hehehe...(yang benar -azwa-)

      Delete
  2. kubinashi was here.. >< lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nash....dah kenapa tak cakap????..speechless ea....hehehehe.....thanks sudi datang.....sangat saya hargai.....keep blogging,coming and writing!!....hehehehe....=P ....(yang benar -azwa-)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...