Sunday, 18 March 2012

chemistry mystery......0.o

Assalamualaikum and very good day!!!

today!!...azwa feel really2 relief becoz my chemistry paper was has been finished!!!
 huh!!...alhamdullillah....i done my chemistry with wrinkled face!!
ohh my God!!!,,,,its very complicated and tricky...
haha...honestly i'm said that i left a few question....huuhhh~~~....
coz...i dunow what to answer and have no idea....
i'm feel like not worth to have late sleep and stay up at the library to study chemistry...coz...i don't know what i'm doing just now..in examination hall....

to release tension which already be part of my life....so i change my blog background...to become simple..hahaha...(takde kene mengena dengan reles tension).
actually its help to reader easy to see my page, and no need to wait along time to loading my page...hehehe... also i'm already throw away some widget and hope all of you were like it!!...

i like to release tension here rather than FB coz...i think FB is too social....haha....i'm feel shame is when some aweks 2 or girl see my curses and bawdy in FB...hehehe

i still don't understand why all people keep saying chemistry is fun!!...huh!!..
whatt??!!!
chemistry??!!!
 
okehh~~..i will damit till the end....coz....i still cannot accept and love chemistry...
actually chemistry make me crazy guys...yeahh!!...crazy!...hahaha....
coz...
a lot of things have to remember,
formula...equation...theory....law...periodic table...stoichiometry...chemical name..and bond...
and lots thing need to be calculate..
rate of change....average...prediction ...and so on...
and lots thing have to know...
i will not state here...coz its will make my post longer...hahaha

 

what i know...chemistry is when a guy feel comfortable with a girl...so they have chemistry..lol...=,= 
haha
just joking...hehehe...(kalau lecturer kimia nampak post nie..mampus aq..=P.)..
so...so...so
thats why i keep saying 

 

I LOVE PHYSICS!!....
hehehe
in a study said...Boys are greater in Physics than girl...coz they have high rate of imagination and actually they like daydream...hehe...lol...
yarhh!!....azwa think this statement 100% correct!!...
hahaha....
physics more fun okehh!!....(than chemistry)...hahaha...

so!...i hope Dr. Beh Hoe Guan will mark my paper properly ...hahaha....(untungla dapat soalan bocor....=P) ...hahaha...

next paper is Engineering Mathematics....or we always called Math Kejut!....
(ahha!!...memang terkejut la kan..hehe...)
focus on math....praise to Allah...already get the Hint...hahaha...
finally...this week is my last week for these semester...and also my last final exam week...
yahooo!!!!....=P
so 
see you soon...
Assalamualaikum ang kBye!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...