Thursday, 1 March 2012

OUTING TO KLUANG!!!...hahah



Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera all of you....
Today!...azwa is gonna share my time during have a release tension and release money time in Kluang
hahaha....its was very rare coz have an outing during middle of week...in wenzday!..hehehehe...because i have no class on wenzday evening... that's UTHM style! 
actually my friends wanna go to the Kluang because he want to find a something..i think a shirt ..and he invite me to join together with him...and i also bring my own friends .Hafiz Othman..(hotstuff bandar diraja..muar...=P)..hahaha...actually, my friend to let me to not so boring at there...haha..
and azwa take this opportunity to spend my Voucher.....its already march....and the valid time will be and...so i have to spend as soon as possible...

when we arrive at Kluang...its was heavily rain...and cold..make me sleepy...hakhakhak... 
by then azwa have a shopping in Popular Book Store!..haha...after have a few time for shopping...at last...i just spend half of my voucher...only 1 hundred ringgit...i'm just bought a new calculator for my brother...and others thing like pen...file ...and one book...hhuhu...i don't like to buy a novel, and story book...coz  i will get bored very quickly....so i preferred to borrow...haha

after bought something...its a lunch time...so my friends hafiz told me that's Pizza Hut have offered discount!..thats make me excited!...huh!..so we decide to have a lunch at pizza hut...and have a Pasta! with garlic bread!...huh..nyumm...nyumm...very delicious...haha..after we are full..ve go to Kluang Parade haha..i don't buy anything...and just have a look...and feel sleepy...also tired...then...we back to UTHM...

here i hve something to say to my friend that drive the car..(ibrahim...aiem...)..if you drive a car with me...please don't do like that again...because..if can i want to have a graduation on next year!...lol...he drive a car such very dangerous !..lucky we are safe!...and i still alive!...huuhu...
so here have some pic...ejoice!..

very delicious!!....hahaha

just finish your meal!!...=


my time!!...

i forced hafiz to finish his meal!..hahaha...=D

gorged face....=P


hah!!..




manage to buy big apple doughnut!


i still have 100 ringit of voucher....haha...don't know what im going to buy...

thats all for now...thankyou...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...