Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Jelajah Segamat...Happening time with classmate and housemate!!..



السلام عليكم دان سلام سجهترا


Assalamualaikum and very good day!.
haa...yesterday was very awesome and incredible moment for me...
coz...for the first time i'm got permission from my dad and my mom to having fun with my friends out from my area...coz..before these its really hard to get these opportunities cause of safety...hehe.. and before these..i'm just only can have outing far from my area only with two people...first Qutaibah...and second Fadir...hahaha...

actually the story begin when my classmate have a plan to have fun in Bekok Waterfall Segamat!..then..have BBQ there with some of my classmate...haha...they ask me to join them..so i agree to join them.and also my Housemate...haha..





Bekok Waterfall is located in Ca'ah Area...in segamat..its in Hutan Lipur Gunung Selai...nearer to Endau Rompin National Park...its about 1 and half hour from UTHM...its quiet tired to be there...but after you get there  everything will be fine and exciting...coz its was wonderful scenery and waterfall..but its very well known among the UTHM student,,,huhu









after very2 long journey.. at last we are there...its very calm and cool place..coz located in the middle of the forest...hhehe...i can here sound or Faunas and green of floras..also sound of waterfall heather...
wooo...its was really2 make me excited!!...actually extremely excited!..haha..
yarh!..its was so long time when i'm not go to any Waterfall..coz my dad very busy person.,..







so after get there... i go to find another of my friends..coz they was there earlier than me...
after make some hand to my friends prepared the BBQ...so its the time for the climax!... jump into the water!!..hahaha!..









wooo!!...its waas very cold and make me tremors...err~!!...err~~!!
after get dip into the water...and get starving... so its time for crepe something..so..what we have is...we have Bihun Goreng..Mee goreng.. BBQ Chicken..and sosej..also we have watermelon and some salad...woo...
its my firs time to have an program with the surplus food...hehehe
(bebaloi gak bayar 15 ringgit..walaupon tuh dah separuh Harga,,haha)..


then...we was there until 2.30 pm...and get ready for going back home...
after cleaned our BBQ site...we going back to home with tired and Happy..=)..


i'm not going forget bout this ...coz these my first time have an outing with my classmate...hope all of you was happy...and gonna be again like this one!..


more pictures=======> [click here]


thats all for now...k bye and salam!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...